A recent survey estimated that 80% of IT projects in the last decade failed to produce economic benefits. Projects fail for many reasons; such as inadequate planning, poor stakeholder analysis, lack of leadership, weak or misunderstood business cases and badly managed third party suppliers.
Orgtopia have over twenty years of experience of delivering high-profile digital projects. (IT, telco and new media.) Their project assurance service will regularly analyse your programmes and projects throughout their life and provide pragmatic advice on how to increase greatly the likelihood of delivering business value and decreasing risk.
Project assurance can:
- Review all aspects of the project at specific key milestones and report back to senior stakeholders and project boards
- Identify key risks to the project and develop mitigation plans
- Review the performance of project management and suggest improvement areas
- Assess the adherence to project management best practice such as PRINCE2TM, SCRUMTM and PMI’s PMBOKTM
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and policies